Establishing Core Values and Intentions for 2021
with Floyd Fantelli
Saturday, January 2
9 AM – 12:30 PM (Mountain Time)
Floyd Fantelli has been mentored by Insight Meditation Teacher Ginny Morgan and has completed advanced teacher training under the direction Matthew Flickstein, a former monk in the Theravadan tradition. Floyd has taught Vipassana Meditation as part of hospital Wellness Programs. While his background is in Vipassana in the Theravadan tradition, non-dual teachings form an integral part of his teaching philosophy.
- Cancelling more than two weeks from start of retreat: Full refund
- Cancelling 1-2 weeks from retreat start: 50% refund
- Cancelling less than 1 week from retreat start: 30% refund
- Cancelling on Friday or Saturday of retreat date: No refund, but please let us know
- If you need to cancel, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Extenuating circumstances pertaining to cancellation (including accident and illness) will be considered on a case-by- case basis
- If you do have to cancel, you have the option to donate your partial or entire registration fee to the BDC scholarship fund. This would be much appreciated and help us make sure no one is turned away from BDC retreats due to lack of funds.
Please enter the number of people you are registering in the box to the right of the rate you are opting to pay. If you opt for the Benefactor Rate, the amount above the registration rate will be considered a tax-exempt contribution.
Click on the details for more information about the ticket options. You will receive the Zoom meeting information for this workshop in a separate email when your registration has successfully completed.
- Core Values and Intentions in 2021
January 2, 2021
9:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Note that times are listed for the Mountain Time Zone.
All times listed are for US Mountain Time.