From September through November, the Dharma Center will have many events focused on the theme of Buddhist responses to climate change. To help you keep track of these events, we are listing them all here. To find out more about each one, click on the title for each.
- Saturday, September 9th. 9:30 – noon. Buddhist Perspectives on Climate Change. Streaming and discussion with Alice Robison.
- Saturday, September 16th. 9:30 – 4:30pm. Awakening in the Anthropocene: Responding with heart to global climate change. Day long retreat with Kristin Barker.
- First meeting Wednesday, Oct 4th 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Ecosattva Training. Will continue for 8 more weeks.
- Friday October 20th, 7:00 – 9:00 pm. Why Buddhism and the Modern World Need Each Other. Evening with David Loy.
- Saturday October 21st-Sunday October 22nd. Buddhism and the Ecological Challenge. Weekend Retreat with David Loy.
- Meeting time decided on Wednesday Oct 4th. Ecosattva Training. Final 4 weeks.