Please note, some of our events are held online through Zoom. In-person events are subject to change. Scroll down to see all our upcoming retreats, classes, and workshops listed in chronological order.
6:30 – 7:30 PM
Enjoy this meditative soundscape with drums, percussion and vocals provided by the local group, Yamama! Please note the new time for our Soundgate meditations.
Freely offered, donations gratefully accepted. Any funds collected will be split between the BDC and the visiting artists.
In person only. No registration necessary.
Mahasangha Half-Day Retreat
9 AM – Noon
In Person & Zoom
This half-day retreat is a chance for fellowship and practice as a community in addition to commemorating Shakyamuni Buddha’s Enlightenment (Rohatsu – Bodhi Day) and the BDC 10 year anniversary. Group leaders will offer practices from our various lineages along with meditation, chanting, bowing, and readings.
5 – 6 PM
Not sure how to begin or what the BDC is all about? Join us on the first Tuesday of each month for an orientation to the Center and basic meditation instruction!
7 – 8:30 PM
Come share candlelight, poetry, and sacred practice to welcome back the sun! No registration required. This event is in-person only. Nourish yourself spiritually and physically with refreshments provided by the Bozeman Insight Community!
Freely offered, donations gratefully accepted.
Save the Date
More Details To Come
- January 6: New Year’s Intentions & Resolutions Workshop
- January 9: Newcomer Orientation & Open House
- January 10-24 (Wednesdays): Intro to Meditation
- January 14: Mindful Creativity Session #1
- January 20: Zen Half-day Sit
- February 3: Insight Half-day Sit
- February 14-28 (Wednesdays): Buddhism Basics
- February 25: Zen Half-day Sit
- March 2: Insight Half-day Sit
- March 21-24: Pamela Weiss Retreat
- April 21: Zen Half-day Sit
- April 26-27: Kathie Fischer Retreat
- May 1-22 (Wednesdays): Intro to Meditation
- May 17-20: Anushka Fernandopulle Residential Retreat
- June 7-9: Anam Thubten Retreat
- June 21: Summer Solstice Celebration
- September 26-29: Tim Burnett Sesshin (tentative)
- October 10-18: Tempel Smith returns to Bozeman!
- October 23-November 13 (Wednesdays): Buddhism Basics
- December 21: Winter Solstice Celebration