Our in-person offerings are being held at Pilgrim Congregational Church. Please note that we will not have the space to store many cushions at Pilgrim although we will store mats there. Please plan on bringing your own cushion (zafu). If you do not own one, we have a few extras.
To join an ongoing meeting, please use meeting number 958-657-6266 or this link. If you are asked for a passcode, please use 108108. Instructions for how to use Zoom can be found here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your sangha leader if you have further questions about how to join remotely.
- Thich Nhat Hanh Practice Group, Mondays at 5pm. In person.
- Bozeman Zen Group, Sundays (online) at 8:30 am; Mondays (In person with Zoom option) at 7pm.
- Bozeman Insight Community Kind-hearted Awareness drop-in sit: Tuesdays at 10:30am. Online.
- Bozeman Insight Community, Thursdays at 7pm. In person with Zoom option.
- Morning Zazen with Bozeman Zen Group, M-F, 6-6:30 AM. Online.
- Noon sits, Mondays-Fridays 12-1pm. In person only; no Zoom option.
Yoga Nidra/iRest is doing a podcast rather than a Zoom meeting.
On Spotify: Look for iRest Yoga Nidra with Susan Blackwell Tate or https://open.spotify.com/show/63ETPlt1ica2drytPYRM65
on Facebook: on Susan’s page, Raising The Lantern