All BDC offerings are currently held online through Zoom. Some of our groups will begin in-person meetings in September at Pilgrim Congregational Church. All groups will continue offering a remote option unless otherwise noted. Please note that we will not have the space to store cushions at Pilgrim although we will store mats there. Please plan on bringing your own cushion (zafu). If you do not own one, we are happy to let you check one out.
To join an ongoing meeting, please use meeting number 958-657-6266 or this link. If you are asked for a passcode, please use 108108. Instructions for how to use Zoom can be found here. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or your sangha leader if you have further questions about how to join remotely.
- Thich Nhat Hanh Practice Group, Mondays at 5pm. Will Resume in-person meetings on September 13.
- Bozeman Zen Group, Sundays at 8:30 am; Mondays at 7pm. Monday night meetings will resume in person on September 13.
- Bozeman Insight Community Kind-hearted Awareness drop-in sit: Tuesdays at 10:30am. WILL STAY ONLINE!
- Bozeman Insight Community, Thursdays at 7pm. Will resume in-person meetings on October 21.
- Morning Zazen with Bozeman Zen Group, M-F, 6-6:30 AM. WILL STAY ONLINE!
- Noon sits, Mondays-Fridays 12-1pm. In person only; no Zoom option.
Yoga Nidra/iRest is doing a podcast rather than a Zoom meeting.
On Spotify: Look for iRest Yoga Nidra with Susan Blackwell Tate or https://open.spotify.com/show/63ETPlt1ica2drytPYRM65
on Facebook: on Susan’s page, Raising The Lantern